Wednesday November 20, 2013
Lost Plantation Golf Course Community was voted 2013’s “Community of the Year,” by the HomeBuilders Association of Greater Savannah. Just like we tell our current residents: at Lost Plantation you’re getting more than a home, you’re getting a lifestyle!
- An amenity rich, 18-hole golf course community with approximately 500 homes
- Driving range and a low-country style clubhouse with proshop, grill, and card room
- An expanse of beautiful, mature trees and immaculate landscaping
- Fishing ponds
- Two lighted tennis courts
- Two spacious pools with a hot tub and on-site grilling available
- Pocket playgrounds for the little ones throughout Lost Plantation
- Elegantly lit sidewalks to walk or bike to shopping and restaurants, or grab bite at the community Grille
- A mix of neighbors including young couples, families with children, and empty-nesters enjoying active lifestyle in beautiful outdoor settings;
- and last but far from least
- Lost Plantation is located in the incredibly sought-after, award-winning Effingham County Public School district; Rincon Elementary, Ebenezer Middle School, and Effingham High. Ranked in the top 10% of Georgia’s School District!
Along with the opportunity to build your own home in Lost Plantation, Lamar Smith Signature Homes has two beautiful homes ready now
The brand new Grayson home at 408 Plantation Place offers a spacious open floor plan perfect for the larger family, or those who enjoy a lot of space. This home features an expansive master suite downstairs along with a private secondary bedroom with a full bath perfect for guests or in-laws. Upstairs you will find two more spacious bedrooms, a full bath, and a large bonus room or 5th bedroom/media room/office. This plan boasts a large, open kitchen with lots of cabinets, plenty of prep space, and two pantries. Directly off the kitchen is a formal dining room, perfect for those who like to entertain. Beautiful interior finishes are found throughout the home. An extended covered front porch, Energy Wise certification, spray foam insulation, and an easily maintainable lawn with irrigation system complete the property. $234,900. More Photos
The brand new Savannah plan at 314 St. Andrews Road is currently being built and will be ready to move in this February. This beautiful home backs up to the #6 tee box and offers gorgeous views down the fairway. The spacious, open floorplan is sure to impress! It has that “wow” factor from the minute you enter the grand two-story foyer with wrought-iron staircase and majestic, high ceilings. The foyer leads you into the two-story great room centered around an inviting fireplace surrounded by a beautiful window fenestration that showcases the view. The spacious, open kitchen has more than ample cabinet and prep space, and the center island and large walk-in pantry are must-haves for any chef in the family. This home plan also offers a formal living room/study and a formal dining room. The home has a bedroom and full bath located on the first floor perfect for guests. Some of the most spectacular views can be seen from the upstairs catwalk that separates the two secondary bedrooms and hall bath from the unbelievable spacious master suite and sitting room on the second floor. The master suite has two huge walk-in closets to fulfill every woman’s dream! The large master bath has a comfort height double vanity, an oversized soaking tub and a beautiful ornately tiled shower. All our new homes are Energy Wise certified and feature spray foam insulation. This is a must-see home!